Joe Abbascia, Broker/Manager
Joe brings over 25 years of excellence in sales & marketing experience to Properties Central Realty. His in-depth knowledge of the housing market plays a crucial role in managing and training his team to fully execute, meet & deliver their clients’ home selling & buying needs. Joe operates at a high level of dedication to work ethic, with strong personal values of honesty, morality and integrity. Joe‘s mentor in life is Dale Carnegie. His book “How to Win Friends & Influence People” has helped mold him into the person he is today…He lives by six of those principles:
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely...
In his personal time, Joe enjoys helping others and donates his time to the needy and has served as an elected officer of his church. As a Certified Scuba Diver, Joe has recently filled a long time desire to dive in Disney’s Epcot Living Seas aquarium, which is billed as the 2nd largest man-made body of water in the world. Joe also loves to travel and explore new places.